Dr Luzuko Magula
Psychiatrist/Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
MBChB (WSU) | DMH (SA)| FCPsych (SA) | MMed-Psych (Stell)| Cert C&A Psych
East London - Vincent
Available Saturday from 09:00 - 14:00.
Available Monday to Friday from 17:00 - 19:00.
Dr Magula is a Specialist Psychiatrist and Subspecialist Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist who is skilled with a proven track record in helping children and adults with mental health challenges including:
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
• Anxiety and panic disorders.
• Tourette's Disorder.
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
• Autism Spectrum Disorders.
• Sleeping disorders (insomnia).
• Mood Disorders (such as depression and bipolar).
• Personality and Impulse Control Disorders.
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Each individual's treatment and ongoing management is tailored according to their specific needs and includes both pharmacological and therapeutic interventions.
Dr Magula obtained his Fellowship in Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from The Colleges of Psychiatry and his Masters in Medicine in Psychiatry from Stellenbosch University.
Dr Luzuko Magula diagnoses, treats and maintains mental health among individuals of all ages, ethnicities, professions and social standing. He endeavours daily in the mastery of conditions that affect and influence the mental health status and well-being of our current and future generation.